I used to be a PhD candidate at the Bureau of Economic Theory and Applications (BETA), in Nancy and Strasbourg (France). While my thesis is virtually finished, I have no idea when (and even if) I'll be able to defend it. In the meantime I have launched my own company called Aléryon Science. It offers online publications on technical and scientific subjects and data science consulting services.
My primary research interests are agent-based modeling in economics, logology and non-monetary incentives. I'm also interested in personnel economics and the diffusion of opinions.
On top of my research, after six years of teaching experience, I also have an extensive experience in economics outreach, science communication and popularization.
Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com. My average respond time is somewhere between 2 and 450 business days.
- Memberships: BITSS Catalyst (Berkeley Initiative for Transparency in Social Sciences), Young Scholar Initiative (Institute of New Economic Thinking), The Replication Network, AEA, AFSE
- Profiles: CoMSES, GitHub, Google Scholar, IDEAS, ORCID, OSF
- Managing the “Insides” as a Remedy for Agency Problems? A Model of Transformational Leadership (2019)
- Contract theory, with Jocelyn Donze
Work in progress
Adhesion to Management Style and Turnover in Firms (2020)
- Agent-based modelling
Does a Motivational Speech Increase Effort? Individual and Team (2020)
- Experimental economics, with Jocelyn Donze
Please see the dedicated page.
After six years of teaching on a regular basis, I have decided to stop. I didn't feel comfortable continuing teaching in the context of French higher education.
- “Workshop on Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents (WEHIA) 2019“, Sandtable’s blog, July 2, 2019. Read it
Coming (hopefully) soon.